Don’t wait before it’s too late. Make sure your organization’s security isn’t at risk with a Security Assessment. There are too many ways that a network can be compromised to leave it to chance that nothing wrong is going on “behind the scenes”. The security assessment includes a scan of your organizations’ internal and external network and is performed by a security engineer on-site.
Your organization needs protection against:
- Email-based viruses getting through unprotected mailboxes
- Worms, viruses and malware
- Trojan applications and phishing schemes
In addition to the potential damage to networks and data, there are other critical business factors that can be affected and discovered with a Security Assessment:
- Employee productivity – wasted by accessing Facebook, ESPN, shopping, etc.
- Bandwidth abuse that can be slowing down critical business applications
- Downloading of pirated software
- Loss of proprietary business data and information from the inside.
Choose the strategic route to invest in a Security Assessment instead of waiting and hoping that an emergency situation does not happen to you.
Contact us for a customized security package for your organization.
Interested in learning about phishing testing and training for your organization? Read about phishing testing here.