Check out The Smarter Nonprofit’s Guide to Ransomware
Send It To Me
Phishing Testing and Ongoing Training
Tech Networks is working with KnowBe4 to provide Phishing Testing and Security Awareness Training to help you manage the IT security problems of social engineering, spear phishing, and ransomware attacks. Old-school awareness training does not hack it anymore. Your email filters have an average 10.5-15% failure rate; you need a strong human firewall as your last line of defense.
This new service allows you to create phishing campaigns to be sent to all of your employees. Yes, it might feel funny spoofing your own employees, but your users are your first line of defense from cybercriminals. Testing and training employees will keep your organization safe.
After running a phishing campaign, you will receive reports stating which employees clicked the phishing link and assign the proper training to those individuals. The training module can also be customized toward job roles and administered on a schedule convenient for your workplace. The cloud-based testing and training portal makes this service sensible for organizations with busy schedules or remote workforce.
- Virtual Risk Officer shows you the Risk Score by employee, group, and your whole organization.
- Advanced Reporting on 60+ key awareness training indicators.
- Send fully automated simulated phishing attacks, using thousands of customizable templates with unlimited usage.
- Train your users with access to the world’s largest library of awareness training content and automated training campaigns with scheduled reminder emails.
- Active Directory Integration to easily upload user data, eliminating the need to manually manage user changes.
Do you want to test your users now to see how your organization would score? Read about the free phishing test we offer.
Contact us to find out how affordable this can be for your organization and be pleasantly surprised.
Are you interested in hearing more about a Security Assessment for your organization? Read about Security Assessments.