With more clients reliant on the cloud in a hybrid or remote environment, Tech Networks of Boston wants to add a SharePoint/Teams Developer (SPTD) with experience in OneDrive and Azure to its staff.
Roles and Responsibilities
This new position is full-time. This individual reports directly to the Director of Managed Services.
The SPTD will be involved in all aspects of the software development lifecycle. By fostering strategic relationships with key stakeholders at client organizations, the SPTD will work with customers and co-workers to design, build/update, evaluate, test, implement, and document software applications that streamline workflows in order that the client can offer more services to their customers in a cost-effective manner.
- Lead discovery and requirement gathering sessions in the development of a comprehensive Statement of Work (SOW).
- Identify, plan, implement, and manage all aspects of a project, including additional service, project, and support sales opportunities.
- Create/customize and configure architecture and solutions designs for Microsoft SharePoint and Teams, and other technologies as needed.
- Manage data imports, database de-duping, and data cleanup
- Identify and conduct troubleshooting to resolve client issues on an ongoing basis.
- Integrate new features for Microsoft products
- Research emerging technologies to help drive solutions
Skills, Education, and Training
- A minimum of 5 years of experience; current industry certifications for Microsoft preferred; Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required; devoted to continuous learning.
- Well-rounded understanding of Microsoft software and how these products are used in business; expertise in SharePoint, Teams, and OneDrive is a must; at least some working knowledge of Azure is needed.
- Demonstrated ability to write and edit PowerShell scripts.
- Solid background in project management – able to plan, prioritize, and organize a diversified workload and to meet tight deadlines.
- Customer service attitude and focus.
- Demonstrated communications skills (both verbal and written) to address internal and external audiences, clients, management, and colleagues.
- Proven record of working cohesively with others: internal teams and departments, vendors, and clients, as well as working independently.
- Experience with other programs, such as Salesforce, is a plus.
Compensation is commensurate with experience. Benefits include short-term disability, long-term disability, and $50,000 life insurance; options to participate in healthcare, dental, and vision programs as well as other voluntary coverages; participation in our 401(k) plan. We also provide professional development funds to every employee and offer a bonus to those individuals who earn industry certifications. A more detailed list will be given in our offer letter.
About Tech Networks of Boston
A leading MSP for more than 25 years, Tech Networks of Boston (TNB) is committed to providing quality IT services to nonprofits and mission-driven organizations. TNB is proud of the innovative approaches and expertise of our staff. We strive to help clients increase impact and efficiencies in their work through leveraging technology more effectively. Our method for providing service is grounded in upholding our key values: adaptive, patient, positive, reliable, and respectful. In addition, our employees are eager to learn.
TNB is a Certified B Corporation, ranking #2 of ranked MSPs in the United States, and recognized as Best for Workers and Best for Governance in 2021.
In 2020, based on employee feedback, TNB was recognized by Great Place t Work, scoring no less than 88% in every category. This is evidenced by our staff loyalty – with an average tenure of more than 7 years and a median of nearly 6 years.
TNB is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of gender, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, age, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
In addition, TNB promotes and supports a variety of diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives and sustainability programs.
If you are interested in joining our diverse team of professionals, please send your resume and a cover letter detailing why you wish to be considered for this position to email@example.com. No phone calls, please. We will provide a complete job description to all qualified applicants.