Do you want to see if your employees would click on a potentially malicious email link?
“Phishing is an email or electronic communications scam targeted towards a specific individual, organization or business. Although often intended to steal data for malicious purposes, cybercriminals may also intend to install malware on a targeted user’s computer.”
Simulated phishing tests are urgently needed as an additional security layer for both nonprofits and for-profit organizations. It is a fun and effective cybersecurity best practice to test your users since they are the last line of defense. We know it might seem funny to play a trick on your own employees, but it’s crucial for security awareness training. Performing this testing is just as important as having antivirus and a firewall. Test your users now to determine if your employees need security awareness training.
It’s easy, and I can help you get started:
- Start your test for up to 100 users
- Customize the phishing test template based on your environment (Microsoft, G-suite, etc.)
- Choose the landing page your users see after they click. (Choosing a 404 error page will not let users know they are being tested.)
- Show users which red flags they missed, or a 404 page
- Get a PDF emailed to you in 24 hours with your Phish-prone % and charts to share with management
The “Phish-prone” percentage is usually higher than you expect and is great way to support the need for phishing testing and security training in your nonprofit’s budget.
Please fill out the form on the right and a member of our team will contact you.