Date(s) - 07/20/2015
3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Tech Networks of Boston (also known as TNB) is pleased to invite local employees of nonprofit organizations to a Roundtable session with Quintus Jett of Rutgers University.
Quintus will address how to use online and social media to engage new constituencies about nonprofit causes. As a case study for discussion, he will present his use of video and social media to address Chinese nonprofits and volunteer service to audiences in China. Related issues include marketing issues of content design, channels, and promotion.
Here’s what Quintus says about this session:
“My goal is to stimulate thought and discussion of online engagement about developing a constituency: one that might be different in perceptions, interests, language, and/or location than more familiar constituencies.”
Here’s a little more about our distinguished featured guest:
1) In keeping with the spirit of the TNB Roundtable series, this session will not be a sales pitch for any product or service. It will be a professional development opportunity for nonprofit professionals who want to learn with and from their peers in other organizations.
2) This session is for employees of nonprofit organizations. It is not designed to meet the needs of vendors, volunteers, students, consultants, job-seekers, and others.
3) Priority in registration will be given to those who are employed by nonprofit organizations that hold full membership in the Massachusetts Nonprofit Network.
4) Participation in this session is free of charge for nonprofit professionals. However, you must have a confirmed reservation in order to attend.
5) If this session is booked to capacity by the time you seek to register for it, please go ahead and put yourself on the waiting list. We have a good track record of finding seats for nonprofit professionals on the waiting list.
We hope that you can join us for a vigorous and informative conversation!