Date(s) - 08/05/2015
9:00 am - 10:30 am
Julia was our featured guest on the general topic of social media strategies for nonprofits in April. The session booked to capacity in record time and had a long waiting list. We therefore invited her back to cover a topic that interests many nonprofit professionals, and that was only discussed briefly at the April session: how nonprofits can increase their reach with paid social media ads.
Here’s a little more about Julia:
Julia Campbell has a long history of helping nonprofits find success online. After 10 years in the nonprofit sector as a development director and marketing coordinator, she founded J Campbell Social Marketing, a boutique digital marketing agency based in Beverly, MA. Her clients include small community-based nonprofits and large universities.
Julia received her degree in Journalism & Communications from Boston University and earned a Master in Public Administration from Old Dominion University as well as a Certificate in Nonprofit Management from Tidewater Community College.
A Beverly native, a returned Peace Corps volunteer, a mother, and a social media marketing specialist, Julia helps nonprofits connect with supporters by effectively harnessing the power and potential of online marketing and social media tools.
1) In keeping with the spirit of the TNB Roundtable series, this session will NOT be a sales pitch for any product or service. It will be a professional development opportunity for nonprofit professionals who want to learn with and from their peers in other organizations.
2) This session is for employees of nonprofit organizations. It is not designed to meet the needs of vendors, volunteers, students, consultants, job-seekers, and others.
3) Priority in registration will be given to those who are employed by nonprofit organizations that hold full membership in the Massachusetts Nonprofit Network.
4) Participation in this session is free of charge for nonprofit professionals. However, you must have a confirmed reservation in order to attend.
5) If this session is booked to capacity by the time you seek to register for it, please go ahead and put yourself on the waiting list. We have a good track record of finding seats for nonprofit professionals on the waiting list.
We hope that you can join us for a vigorous and informative conversation!
Please note that this session will be in the new Conference Center on the second floor at the Nonprofit Center.