Date(s) - 09/19/2017
2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Tech Networks of Boston (TNB) is pleased to invite nonprofit professionals to a Roundtable session on how nonprofits can create 90-online marketing plans. Our featured guest will be Julia Campbell, author of “Storytelling in the Digital Age: A Guide for Nonprofits.”
Here is what Julia says about this session:
With so many different online marketing tools available to nonprofits, it’s easy to get lost in overwhelm and tech-stress.
When you have to run an organization and keep the lights on, the idea of online marketing for your cause can often fall to the wayside. But without a steady stream of new eyes and ears on your nonprofit and your cause, how will you keep the pipeline of new donors and supporters filled?
You need a plan, and a step-by-step system to follow. In this training, I will show you how to create a 90-day online marketing plan for your nonprofit. 90-day plans are preferable to annual plans or even one, two, and three year marketing plans, because they allow for improvement and evaluation in the digital world that is changing at a breath-taking pace.
We will cover:
- How to set online marketing objectives that are measurable and actionable (not just “raise awareness”);
- How to choose which online marketing strategies and tactics to use;
- The struggles and challenges faced by your peers when creating online marketing plans.
Here’s a little more about Julia:
A Boston native, Julia Campbell has been involved with the social good sector her whole life, from coordinating food drives as a child to volunteering at homeless shelters in high school to assisting nongovernmental organizations in Senegal, West Africa and beyond. In her current position as an author, coach, and speaker, she trains nonprofits large and small on the best ways to use digital tools to raise money and awareness for their organizations. The author of the new book Storytelling in the Digital Age: A Guide for Nonprofits, Julia’s blog about online fundraising and nonprofit technology is consistently featured in the list of Top 150 Nonprofit Blogs in the world. Find her blog and contact information at:www.jcsocialmarketing.com .
1) In keeping with the spirit of the TNB Roundtable series, this session will NOT be a sales pitch for any product or service. This will be a professional development opportunity for nonprofit professionals who want to learn with and from their peers in other organizations.
2) This session is for employees of nonprofit organizations. It is not designed to meet the needs of vendors, volunteers, students, consultants, job-seekers, and others.
4) Participation in this session is free of charge for nonprofit professionals. However, you must have a confirmed reservation in order to attend.
5) If this session is booked to capacity by the time you seek to register for it, please go ahead and put yourself on the waiting list. We have a good track record of finding seats for nonprofit professionals on the waiting list.
We hope that you can join us for a vigorous and informative conversation, in which you will be welcome to share your knowledge and experience with your peers!