Date(s) - 02/03/2021
10:30 am - 12:30 pm
Has your Leadership Team experienced any of the following in the last 12 months?
- Feeling a lack of of control over what’s going on in the organization and how to achieve key goals
- Managing budgets, especially declines in income (grant funding or contributions)
- Getting frustrated with Key People — employees, beneficiaries, or grantors
- Feeling like you’re “Hitting the Ceiling” — not able to keep growing
- Feeling like Nothing’s Working
Join us to learn how to implement the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS). By the end of the workshop, you will have the tools and the process you need to implement EOS on your own.
Why implement EOS?
- Vision: EOS gets you and your key executives — the Senior Leadership Team — 100% on the same page with where your company is going and how it’s going to get there.
- Traction: EOS helps your Senior Leadership Team become more disciplined and accountable, executing really well to achieve every part of your Vision.
- Healthy: EOS builds a high level of trust between Senior Leadership Team members, which creates alignment, commitment, accountability, and ultimately, results
About our Presenter: Ryan Villanueva is the Co-Founder of Best Delegate, the world’s leading K-12 education company for learning Model United Nations. Ryan consults for school systems, foundations, national governments, and the United Nations. Prior to founding Best Delegate, Ryan was a risk analyst at Goldman Sachs during the 2008-2010 financial crisis. Ryan is also a management consultant at Crews Consulting Group. He helps businesses and non-profits implement the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS), which creates Vision, Traction, and Healthy Teams. And, Ryan volunteers his time with the Entrepreneurs Organization (EO), a non-profit association of 14,000+ entrepreneurs running businesses and non-profits with minimum $1M+ annual revenue. Ryan has served as President of the Boston Chapter, and currently serves as EO-UN Ambassador, helping entrepreneurs create companies that are mission-aligned with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
Please apply using this link by February 1st. Applicants will be notified of their acceptance within two days of their application.