Date(s) - 06/20/2017
8:30 am - 12:00 pm
- It will be an opportunity for a limited number of grant makers and grant recipients to have a fresh, new, deeper conversation about these complex and challenging issues.
- It will NOT be the typical panel discussion with a Q & A period. Instead, this session will include an equal number of grant makers and grant recipients, who will engage in candid dialogue.
- Our facilitator will be Dave Joseph, senior associate at Essential Partners; the latter is the nonprofit organization formerly known as the “Public Conversations Project.”
Thus far, our registrants include representatives from the following grant making organizations:
- Barr Foundation
- Boston Foundation
- Clowes Fund, Inc.
- Combined Jewish Philanthropies
- Community Foundation for Nantucket
- GMA Foundations
- Grantmakers Council of Rhode Island
- Greater Worcester Community Foundation
- Health Resources in Action
- Local Initiative Support Corporations
- Massachusetts Service Alliance
- Mott Philanthropic
- Nutter, McClennen & Fish/Lincoln and Therese Filene Foundation
- Schott Foundation for Public Education
- The Philanthropic Initiative
- Third Sector New England
- United Way of Greater New Bedford
- United Way of Hampshire County
- United Way of Massachusetts Bay and Merrimack Valley
We are now ready to invite an equal number of nonprofit grant recipients.