For the last 27 years, TNB has partnered with clients to create information and technology management services and programs that maximize our clients’ best skills, information and technology assets. By working together, we identify and meet information technology requirements by supplementing internal IT resources with additional staff and services available from Tech Networks through a flexible and scalable suite of solutions. We are much more than a managed service provider – our range of services can address a wide range of your information technology needs.
Our services include:
- IT strategic planning and assessment services
- IT Director services
- Project management
- Data integration
- Security Assessments
- Phishing Testing and Training
- Software development
- Web design
- Systems engineering
- Deskside support
- Managed IT Services — such as end-user support, remote server monitoring and emergency onsite service
We are grateful to the more than 80 businesses and nonprofits that have partnerships with TNB to improve the impact and productivity of their work. This shared success empowers TNB to be a socially and environmentally responsible employer, making direct investments in workforce development, sustainable business practices and environmental initiatives. TNB is an independent, woman-owned business, and employs 29 professionals from our headquarters on the Red Line at Andrew Square in South Boston. We contribute to the re-circulation of dollars in our local economy by spending 72 percent of our revenue in Massachusetts.
Our partnerships include:
- Roundtable workshops on a wide range of topics of interest to nonprofit organizations, partner vendors, and TNB staff. There is no requirement to be a TNB client to attend – Invitations are open to all non-profit organizations.
- Talent development with the Shriver Job Corps
- Promoting nonprofit fundraisers through our Boston Charity Events newsletter and website
- Protecting our climate with the Climate Action Business Association
Participating generously and responsibly in our local, business, client and global communities is a core value of Tech Networks of Boston.
TNB is incorporated as a Certified B Corp in Massachusetts, underlining our commitment to serving triple bottom line values of “People, Planet and Profit.”
Our annual benefit report can be viewed here: