We are seeking an On-Site IT Support Technician (OST) to join our team of IT professionals! Surround yourself with highly motivated experts in the tech industry and hone your skills with the guidance of our respected leadership. At Tech Networks of Boston, we fulfill mission-driven goals, and use IT for good.
This OST will work on-site at the client’s location in Roxbury, MA and off-site, supporting end users via ticketing system or email, on the phone, or in person.
Compensation & Benefits
- $25.00 per hour
- Robust benefits package/opportunities for professional growth
- Access to TNB-funded IT professional learning experiences, provided for all employees looking to earn current tech certifications
- One year minimum experience working in IT or tech industry
- IT training in a recognized program, and/or an Associate’s degree in computer-tech field
- Knowledge of computer equipment & Windows 10 (required)
- Google IT Support Professional Certification (preferred)
- Ability to research and analyze complex problems
- Ideal candidate characteristics: detail-oriented; solid communications skills (verbal & written); professional & positive attitude; customer-focused; genuine desire to learn; self-motivated; follows protocols and procedures; independent thinker; self-starter; team player
- Uphold TNB’s compassionate culture, dedication to sustainability, and commitment to serving our community
- Hybrid position: mostly on-site (Roxbury, MA), with some off-site assignments
- Resolve issues and work directly with our Networks Operations Center (NOC) team
- Help clients troubleshoot with users both domestic and international
- Support end users via a ticketing system, email, or phone
- Monitor ticket queue; determine priority-level based on SLAs and severity
- Respond to all requests (internal and external) in a timely manner
If you are interested in joining our TNB team, please send your resume and a cover letter detailing why you wish to be considered for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.
TNB is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of gender, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, age, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
In addition, TNB promotes and supports a variety of diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives and sustainability programs.