Our staff says:
- We’re a diverse and talented staff, learning from people at all levels, and we like each other. (Really.)
- Tech Networks of Boston is a great place to work because of our culture — we care about our clients and one another.
- We strive to live out our company values, being adaptative, patient, positive, reliable, and respectful.
We are seeking a full-time Marketing & Sales Coordinator to collaborate with the various members of the team to help build our brand and position, especially in the nonprofit sector. This Coordinator will develop marketing based on research and feedback. He/she will also work closely with the sales team and will administer the sales funnel.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Lead HubSpot data management, campaign development and execution, and maintenance. Collaborate with the sales and marketing team to update, and track leads pipeline. Perform weekly, monthly and/or ad hoc reports to help the team move the pipeline forward. Communicate with the sales team regarding late action items, foresee and address issues before they arise.
- Prepare internal executive level reports to highlight pipeline progress and potential issues.
- Conduct data-mining various data sources based on set criteria to identify potential companies of interest (LinkedIn, proprietary database, email databases, etc.)
- Coordinate and schedule monthly roundtable event for prospects and clients;
- Compile, edit, and compose articles for monthly blog posts; update distribution lists.
- Administer monthly charity event, client, and internal newsletters and update distribution lists.
- Create, post, and monitor all social media messages.
- Plans meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
- Work with web consultant to update web sites and monitor traffic.
- Manage brand identify on all platforms.
- Manage sponsorship opportunities.
- Assist with follow-up on incoming leads via email and phone.
- Serve as liaison with new clients during onboarding process.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications.
- Occasionally attend client events and galas.
- May be assigned other duties.
The individual will be organized, accurate, and efficient as well as motivated to further our goals. We are looking for someone who:
- Has marketing experience, including proven record of driving marketing campaigns, using traditional media, networking, digital, and social media
- Has knowledge of CRM and marketing automation tools; experience with HubSpot a plus
- Shows a demonstrated ability to conduct industry market research and communicate it as needed
- Possesses skill in oral and written communications
- Is adept at working independently and as a team member to meet delivery deadlines
- Can work independently and as a team member to meet delivery deadlines
- Is proficient at MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Has a strong desire to learn
- 3 years marketing experience preferred; Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
Salary and Benefits
$45,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
Robust benefit package
If you are interested in joining our diverse team of professionals, please send your resume and a cover letter detailing why you wish to be considered for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.
Tech Networks of Boston (TNB) is a managed services provider offering IT support to mission-driven organizations and non-profits to enhance their effective use of information technology. TNB is proud of the innovative approaches and expertise that we provide to each client to help them increase impact and efficiencies in their work through leveraging technology more effectively. We are also confident that other organizations benefit from collaborating with us.
In addition, TNB promotes and supports a variety of sustainability initiatives.
TNB is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of gender, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, age, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
The work environment is a standard office setting including standard office equipment (fax, copier, phone, computer, etc.). While performing the duties of this position, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee in this position may have to manage a number of projects at one time, and may be interrupted frequently to meet the needs and requests of co-workers and clients. The employee may find the environment to be busy and needs excellent organizational and time and stress management skills to complete the required tasks. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. These work environment characteristics are representative of the environment the employee will encounter. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
The responsibilities of this position require employees to talk and hear. The employee is often required to sit and use hands and fingers to handle or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Vision abilities required by this position include close vision, with the ability to read and understand text. This position may require the employee to occasionally lift and/or move objects weighing as much as twenty-five (25) pounds. These physical demands are representative of the physical requirements necessary for an employee to perform successfully the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the described essential functions of the position.