We are seeking a Junior IT Consultant/Managed Services IT Engineer (Level 1) to join our team of IT professionals! Surround yourself with highly motivated experts in the tech industry and hone your skills with the guidance of our respected leadership. At Tech Networks of Boston, we fulfill mission-driven goals, and use IT for good.
Compensation & Benefits
- Avg. starting salary: $75,000 to $85,000 (BOE)
- Robust benefits package/opportunities for professional growth
- Access to TNB-funded IT professional learning experiences, provided for all employees looking to earn current tech certifications
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred but not required)
- Proficient with: Windows server, Windows desktops, infrastructure, and Cloud services
- Fundamental knowledge on network and desktop operating systems, information worker applications, messaging, management and operations, and security
- Available for on-call rotation, approximately every 6 weeks
- Experience with ConnectWise (preferred)
- Current industry certifications (preferred)
- Ideal candidate characteristics: detail-oriented; solid communications skills (verbal & written); professional & positive attitude; customer-focused; genuine desire to learn; self-motivated; follows protocols and procedures; independent thinker; self-starter; team player
- Works on-site (TNB’s office), along with less common off-site visits at specific client locations
- Serves as Tier III escalation technician
- Assists clients in day-to-day management of all systems, effectively leveraging technology in administration, operations, and service delivery
- Diagnoses and troubleshoots problems to strategically advise and resolve tech issues
- Delivers all necessary documentation/reports to clients as required
- Serves as escalation point for tickets requiring extensive analysis, troubleshooting, and resolution
- Identifies, reports, and enforces improvements in existing escalation system
- Maintains TNB Help Desk duties and contributes to the knowledge bank
If you are interested in joining our TNB team, please send your resume and a cover letter detailing why you wish to be considered for this position to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.
TNB is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of gender, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, age, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
To learn more about Tech Networks of Boston, read our annual report or check out our website.