JOB OPENING FOR DESKSIDE SUPPORT TECHNICIAN (DST)
We have an opening for a full-time DST. Please submit a resume and a cover letter, explaining why you are a good match for the following:
The DST will work at the Boston office of one of our clients, supporting end users. He/she will integrate into the client business environment and use best practices to provide unparalleled customer service and technical support. The DST also collaborates with the point of contact, other members of the team, and the end-users as well as other TNB employees. The DST will follow protocols and procedures and make updates as needed.
Starting hourly wage is $17.00 per hour, plus benefits. TNB will also support the DST to succeed in the early stage of his/her career by offering opportunities for professional development, including incentives for earning industry-related certifications.
Hours are Sunday from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm (working remotely) and Monday through Thursday from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm (on site.)
Associates degree in computer technology field or 1-2 years’ experience in a technology
environment, with experience including (but not limited to):
- Following protocols and procedures and contributing updates as needed to existing documentation
- Providing desktop support and/or addressing tickets submitted to a help desk
- Troubleshooting issues related to networking, hardware, printers, devices,
- Working with Windows 7 and 10 as well as Active Directory
- Installing software and upgrades for PC’s
This DST will:
- Actively monitor ticket queue and determine priorities based on expected SLA’s and
- Be friendly, with a professional, customer-focused attitude
- Show a desire to research and analyze problems
- Demonstrate self-motivation and direction, with a desire to learn
Tech Networks of Boston (TNB) is a managed services provider offering IT support to mission-driven organizations and non-profits to enhance their effective use of information technology. TNB is proud of the innovative approaches and expertise that we provide to each client to help them increase impact and efficiencies in their work through leveraging technology more effectively. We are also confident that other organizations benefit from collaborating with us.
In addition, TNB promotes and supports a variety of sustainability initiatives.
Tech Networks of Boston is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of gender, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, age, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
If you are interested in joining our diverse team of professionals, please send your resume and a cover letter detailing why you wish to be considered for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.